Senior Computer Vision Scientist
Bio-AI Health committed to advancing Precision Medicine through use of our AI to improve disease diagnosis and accurately predict patient response to therapy. Our novel platform integrates pathology, genomics and real-world evidence data with a world class team of seasoned experts. We are actively seeking a skilled senior data scientist with experience in machine learning who is passionate about science and helping improve precision medicine. Working with internal and external collaborators, the candidate will develop and optimize multiple ML models using multi-omic data generated from our client’s clinical development pipelines. This is a multi-disciplinary position where strong communication and collaboration skills are essential.
- D. or M.Sc. in Engineering, Computational Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, or related field with a minimum of 4-years of related industry and/or academic experience
- Experience in computer vision, CNNs, machine learning, deep learning, statistical methodology, predictive modeling and algorithm development
- Advanced programming skills with fluency in at least Python and/or R, with extensive experience using modern machine learning and deep learning libraries (TensorFlow, PyTorch, openCV, Edward, sklearn, caret, etc.)
- Proven ability to design and code production grade machine AI/ML applications
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to translate and communicate results to individuals of diverse backgrounds
- D. and postdoctoral training in Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, Image Processing, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Computational Statistics, or related field
- Understanding of Digital Pathology and image analysis
- Working knowledge of biology (oncology, immunology, autoimmunity, etc.)
- Up-to-date knowledge of the fast-moving AI/ML literature
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary structure with equity and benefits. Bio-AI Health is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse working environment free of discrimination and harassment.