Director of Finance
This opportunity is a hybrid position. Preference for candidate to be based in New Hampshire or Massachusetts.
BIOAI Health is looking for top talent to join our team as Director of Finance. We are a dynamic, team driven, rapidly growing organization that is committed to delivering high quality precision medicine solutions. If you are interested in joining a company with a diverse team who value hard work and dedication to improving medical outcomes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you.
As the Director of Finance, you will be responsible for accounting and finance operations, including all audit activities and oversight of day-to-day financial operations for the business including financial planning, reporting, and budget management. This position reports directly to the CEO of the company.
- Analyze financial climate and market trends to establish strategic plans.
- Monitor financial staff completing tasks such as payroll, tracking financial data and invoicing.
- Establish and oversee a company’s financial IT system.
- Ensure all contracts meet the optimum financial goals of the company.
- Create corporate fundraising strategies and manage relationships with partners and investors.
- Manage financial risks related to investments, policies and growth.
- Oversee audit and tax functions.
- Coordinates the development of the annual operating plan (“AOP”) for the company and works with senior leadership to ensure timely completion of the AOP.
- Monitors budgetary compliance to assure that operational performance results are achieved.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Provides information to ensure the production of timely, accurate and compliant financial reports that meet all accounting standards, government regulations, and federal, state, and local laws.
- Provides ad hoc financial support to senior management, middle management, and corporate departments as needed.
- Acts as a primary liaison for interaction/communication with the State Finance personnel as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or business administration. Preference master’s degree in finance, economics, or business administration.
- 3-5 years management experience.
- 5 or more years of Financial/Cost Accounting experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of GAAP reporting, treasury operations, corporate taxation and legal principles.
- Demonstrated analytical, financial analysis and planning skills.
Skills and Abilities
- Hands on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines required.
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues with regard to all aspects of accounting and finance.